A blog we never thought we’d ever be writing. We inform our customers that as from 22.30hrs tonight (Wednesday 18th March 2020) Wye Leisure will be closed until further notice. This decision was made in the light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and recent government advice, which the company has been carefully monitoring and following. This closure covers all areas of the facility, including the beauty department.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all of our customers and employees. We deeply value our customers and staff, some who have been with us since our opening in 1999 and can not find the words to express our thanks for your custom and understanding at this time.
The moment we are given the OK by government, we will re-open our doors and will look forward in welcoming you back in the near future. We will be updating our blog and social media with relative items, so please keep checking in.
Below we have laid out some information relating to memberships, membership payments and bookings, we detail below our policy at this time.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back in person in the future.
Wishing you all the very best. Take care and stay safe!
The Williams Family
Membership / Payment / Booking Related Information
- Anyone who had previously notified us of an intention to freeze their membership due to the road closure or to distance themselves from public spaces, due to the Coronavirus (before the 18th of March 2020) will have their memberships frozen as of the date requested or as already responded to by ourselves, on processing the request.
- All other memberships will be frozen as of today, Wednesday 18th March 2020.
- No further payment requests will be made by us at this time. There is No Need to cancel any Direct Debit you have with ourselves.
- On being notified by government it is OK to re-open the club, we will notify members both by email, our blog and our Facebook page, of the intended date to re-open.
- ALL Memberships will recommence on the date the club re-opens.
- Further details of any knock-on impact of the B4224 road closure, will be given closer to the time of re-opening.
- Any bookings for the Beauty department from now until re-opening have been cancelled. Any deposits paid will be held at this time and on re-opening may be used towards any future booking.
- Exercise Class Listings were noted on Tuesday afternoon, the 17th March 2020. On re-opening priority will be given to members who were booked into these classes at that time. We will contact individuals closer to the date of re-opening.